Geen witte raven
Sales Engineer Europe
Function and Responsibilities
- Maintain and develop existing OEM’s & Sales Distribution Network
- Work towards meeting the sales targets and provide regular reports
- Initiate and implement projects in cooperation with the Engineering Team
- Collect customer information and be aware of market trends
- Assure continuity of sales and applications activities with the customers
- Bachelor/Master technical education
- Relevant experience is an asset but well motivated young candidates are also welcome
- Prepared to travel (European customers/US Factory)
- English (mandatory), French, German or any other language is an asset
- Interest Automotiv/Machineries
- Communication skills, proactive, dynamic, selforganised
Hydro-Gear® (www.hydro-gear.com) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of precision drive systems. Working in partnership with OEMs worldwide, Hydro-Gear® produces an extensive line of high-performance, efficient hydrostatic transmissions and transaxles, gear reduction drives, variable displacement piston pumps and wheel motors, electric drive systems, and infinitely variable transmissions for industrial, commercial and consumer markets.
What has Hydro-Gear to offer?
- Key position within a dynamic company with real growth opportunities.
- Interesting and challenging job in & outside the office
- Training in the U.S.A. combined with training on the job
- Direct report to the European Sales Director
- The opportunity to get acquainted with the company during a first conversation
Henisstraat 28/30, 3700 Tongeren